Each September, Colchester and North Essex plays host to over 100 outstanding international musicians, choreographers, film and video artists, dancers and composers.
This is your chance to be involved with this flagship annual event showcasing the region’s vibrant cultural life. Help us make the festival something be nationally and internationally proud of.
It was a great pleasure and privilege for us to be able to be involved with two such outstanding concerts – thank you.
Our supporters tell us how much they enjoy being a part of such an inspiring event. Why not join them?
- Enhance your business profile. You’ll be associated with a successful organisation which has a 17-year track record of bringing high quality performers and creative programming to Essex. The relationship between the Festival and its sponsors is a mutually beneficial partnership which supports our work and promotes your business.
- Your company’s logo incorporated into our high quality A4 festival programme, and on our website, e-newsletter and other marketing material. Our publicity is seen by several tens of thousands of people over a wide area of North Essex.
- support your community – help to give your employees and customers a better quality of life by providing them with top quality inspiring events.
- help us actively involve hundreds of children and young people, and reach deprived communities in the area
- help us continue to attract musicians of international stature, win highly competitive national funding from distinguished organisations like Arts Council England and the Jerwood Charitable Foundation, and make Essex even more a place to be proud of.
We welcome everyone, from smaller companies who might sponsor a single performer from just £250, to our major sponsors who invest £5,000 + in our success story.
Each year almost 4,000 tickets are sold to around 25 events over three weekends, showcasing coastal Essex and the surrounding countryside.
I am genuinely impressed by the quality of musicians that the festival can attract. We only moved into Colchester recently, so could not attend many events – but 2016 will be another story! Gavin Boorman, 2015 audience member
I feel very privileged having been a part of this wonderful celebration of music in Colchester. Marina Athanasiou, Birkett Long, 2015 corporate sponsor
There are considerable marketing and PR benefits for event sponsors. You can introduce your business to 30,000 people through the following media
- Our website, which gets over thirty thousand page views per festival
- Our festival brochure, sent out every May to 1,900 people with an ABC1 profile, and distributed widely across the local area. Your logo can go on the sponsors page and in a dedicated space next to your event.
- Our posters, roadside signs and banners, seen by over thirty thousand people
- Our beautifully designed 96-page festival programme book, read by almost 4,000 keen and receptive festival-goers who have paid up to £36 per ticket
Major sponsors can include a welcome message in the programme. Freestanding publicity signs highlighting the sponsor’s name and logo can be placed at the public entrance at events, and sponsors are allocated complimentary tickets for the sponsored event to entertain clients and employees.
If you sponsor a concert in the festival, we can offer you reserved seating and some complimentary tickets.
For further information please read our “Support Us” leaflet.
We are looking for a 2-3 year relationship with a headline sponsor to develop the festival even further into an internationally renowned and wide-ranging arts festival.
Your essential help will allow us to continue to invite the top international musicians, and continue to raise the cultural profile of Colchester and Essex.
Download our “Support Us” leaflet to find out more.
Advertising in our programme – please click for more information.