We are hugely thankful to all of the following organisations and individuals who are supporting our 2015 festival, concerts and education programme.
The Friends of Roman River Music
Join our Friends and come to our annual Garden Party
Arts Council England
The Band Trust
The Jerwood Charitable Foundation
Essex Community Foundation
Fowler, Smith and Jones Charitable Trust
Colchester Borough Council
Essex County Council
D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
The Britten-Pears Foundation
The Golconsott Foundation
Williams & Griffin
Fisher Jones Greenwood
Helen and Michael Wigan
Patrick and Louise Grattan
Thompson Smith and Puxon
David and Angela Boyle
The Mercury Theatre
The Pimlott Foundation
Our team, helpers & volunteers
The festival is a collaborative effort involving dozens of volunteers, each of whom contributes a vital element in making the festival and education projects a success.
We are hugely grateful to
- our fantastic team of volunteers who welcome the audiences and show them to their seats, sell programmes, give delicious meals and comfortable beds to the musicians, set up and clear away the concert venues, serve wine and refreshments, lend space, chairs & heaters, lend their kitchen tables and feed volunteers, organise and manage the choir, and dozens of other easily overlooked jobs
- the home teams who welcome us to the unique and lovely churches and venues
- the teachers and staff from the schools who will take part in our education projects this year,
- the parents of the young people who ferry them to rehearsals and support the concerts, without whose help we wouldn’t be able to undertake such an extensive education programme.
- and last but not least … our attentive and appreciative audiences who make it such a pleasure for musicians to come and perform at the festival.