Join our team!
Roman River Music relies on a fantastic team of volunteers, without whom our Festival would not be possible. Volunteering is sociable and fun, with tasks ranging from helping audience members find their seats to escorting some of our international artists to venues across Colchester.
Volunteers have access to special events during the Festival and at other times of the year.
Please get in touch with Lizzie Cheeld email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– direct the audience to their seats
– serve refreshments
– sell programmes or CDs
– set up a rehearsal venue
– help with staging, chairs, lighting and sound
– provide accommodation for musicians, or give them a meal
– pick up, transport or drop off equipment
– put up banners
– answer the phone at the box office
– send out tickets
– hand out brochures or leaflets
– collect a musician from the station
– turn pages – if you can read music!
We also offer work experience.
And of course there’s an “after-show party” to which everyone involved in the Festival is invited!
Brian and Wendy Bolton true heroes, designing the lighting and taking it round 15 venues, putting it up in each venue, dealing with all musicians’ requests (the light is in my eyes!) and taking it down each evening.